Customize a Smile Makeover to Dramatically Enhance Your Appearance
A smile makeover at New Jersey Dental Centers involves multiple cosmetic dental procedures in one treatment plan. By combining multiple procedures, your smile makeover at our New Jersey locations can typically be accomplished with fewer office visits at a faster rate than if you were to complete them individually. Dr. Mouner Amer, Khaled Eldin and their associates are highly experienced in cosmetic dentistry and enjoy helping patients feel confident when smiling.
Are You a Candidate?
A smile makeover can treat a variety of concerns to enhance the overall appearance of your teeth and gums. You may be an excellent candidate if you are struggling with blemishes such as:
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Yellowing or dull-looking teeth
- Dental staining or discoloration
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
- Dental misalignment
- Excess gum tissue
- An uneven gum line
Generally, the best candidates for a smile makeover are in good overall and oral health and are non-smokers. If you require any restorative dentistry procedures, your doctor will perform those procedures first before beginning any cosmetic treatment. In some cases, restorative procedures may be combined with your smile makeover.
Procedures Offered with a Smile Makeover
During an initial consultation, your dentist will discuss your cosmetic goals before customizing your treatment plan to fit your unique needs and your budget. At New Jersey Dental Centers, we can combine any cosmetic procedures for your smile makeover, such as:
- Dental Bonding: This procedure uses composite resin to conceal small cracks, chips, moderate dental stains, and discoloration, as well as fill gaps and spaces between teeth. The composite resin will be tinted to blend with the natural look of your smile. We typically recommend teeth whitening before the dental bonding procedure for optimal results.
- Dental Crowns: This restoration can repair teeth that are severely stained or misshapen. A dental crown made of strong and durable materials, such as porcelain or zirconia, can restore the impaired tooth and blend beautifully with your smile.
- Gum Contouring: If you have excess gum tissue or an uneven gum line that makes your teeth appear small or crooked, you can include gum contouring in your smile makeover. Our doctors can remove conservative amounts of tissue to improve the framework of your smile.
A smile makeover can improve your self-confidence, oral health, and overall aesthetics with just a few simple treatments.
- Dental Veneers: Thin shells made from durable and natural-looking materials will be customized to match the natural shape and size of your smile. Our veneers are made from a variety of materials, and can cover teeth that are stained, discolored, cracked, chipped, gapped, or misshapen.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer both in-office and take-home Zoom!® teeth whitening to significantly lighten and treat mild to moderate dental stains and discoloration.
- Orthodontics: We provide both Invisalign® and FASTBRACES® to treat dental misalignment as well as overcrowding and gapped teeth.
Transform Your Smile
A smile makeover can improve your self-confidence, oral health, and overall aesthetics with just a few simple treatments. All of our dentist are extremely qualified in cosmetic dentistry and passionate about helping patients enhance their smile. Call one of our 14 locations or contact us online to schedule your consultation.