Your treatments will typically be carried out in phases. In some cases, we can perform multiple restorative procedures during one appointment, but you will generally require periods of healing between visits. Dental implants and other surgical treatments will require longer recovery periods, extending your total treatment timeline.
A full mouth reconstruction can include a variety of general, restorative, and cosmetic dental treatments, including:
- Tooth Extractions: Our team will always try to preserve your natural smile. However, if your tooth is decayed or damaged beyond repair, we can gently extract it and provide a restoration to maintain your bite and restore oral function.
- Custom Restorations: Our team can provide lifelike, durable restorations such as dental fillings, crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Dental Implants: Implant posts replace lost tooth roots and can be restored with a custom crown, bridge, or denture for patients suffering from tooth loss.
- Oral Surgery: Procedures such as bone grafting and sinus lifts can help you restore oral structure and protect future oral health. These procedures are often performed as preparatory treatment for dental implants.
- Periodontal Treatment: We can remove bacteria from the gum line and teeth. Proper periodontal treatment is vital to ensure the success of restorations such as crowns and bridges.
To ensure your comfort through all stages of restorative treatment, we offer multiple sedation options, including nitrous oxide and IV sedation. With sedation, we can often perform multiple procedures in one appointment, shortening your treatment timeline.
Rebuild Your Smile Today
If you have suffered from widespread oral damage and decay, a full mouth reconstruction can help you restore the strong, healthy smile you desire. Send our office a message or call (732) 679-6666 to begin rebuilding your smile today.